A precision attachment denture is a removable partial denture which can be a suitable alternative to a Dental Implant Denture and traditional partial dentures. They are used for replacement of missing teeth without the need for surgery.
A precision attachment denture is a suitable choice if:
- You are not satisfied with comfort and functionality of a traditional partial denture
- You are not suitable for dental implant treatment
- You are seeking a more cost effective option to implant dentures
- You are seeking improved treatment options for function, comfort and aesthetics
A precision attachment denture is secured by one crowned, adjacent tooth and it will not compromise any other healthy teeth.
Long term benefits of a precision attachment denture are:
- Increased mouth function due to precision fit
- Improved aesthetics with no clasps
- Prevention of sores which can be caused by traditional dentures