Composite build-up is also known as composite bonding it is an option that can be considered by any patient who wishes to:
- Improve the appearance of discoloured teeth
- Make their teeth look longer
- Fix spaces or gaps between their teeth
- Repair chipped or cracked teeth
- Change the shape of teeth
- Protect a portion of the tooth’s root that has been exposed due to gum recession
Composite bonding is a non-invasive procedure. For composite bonding to be applied, the surface of the tooth only has to be roughened to help the resin to bond, meaning the structure of the tooth remains intact.
Composite bonding can make cosmetic improvements to your smile quickly, without causing further damage to your teeth.
Composite bonding can be a cheaper alternative to crowns or veneers.
As it is a less invasive process it can be completed in just one appointment.
With regular brushing and good oral hygiene, your composite bonds should last for years.